For over two decades, Janelle has worked with family owned businesses - large and small - to provide:
- Taxation planning advice and preparation
- Business improvement strategies
- Wealth Creation advice
- Self Managed Super Fund Set up and administration
Janelle is passionate about caring for clients from one generation to the next. In fact, many of her new clients are the children of long-time clients, now starting their own businesses.
A nationally recognized expert in her field, Janelle writes for "Your Investment Property Magazine," answering questions from readers about capital gains tax and tax in general.
As an undergraduate, Janelle won the Robb College Financial Management Research Centre's award for academic excellence.
Janelle is known for her ability to break down complex issues and explain things in plain English.
- Commerce degree from the University of New England
- Chartered Accountant – admitted as a fellow in 2009
- Registered Taxation Agent
- Licensed Representative of SMSF Advisers network
Janelle Bartlett began her career at one of the Big Four accounting firms and is the managing partner of Accountants 2 Business where she leads a dynamic team of highly responsive tax, business and wealth accountants.